Cherry really is da bomb!
I have a whole interesting slew of links along the sidebar there. Those blogs I read on a regular basis. I updated the links a little bit of time back and I was surprised to see I dropped a blog without realizing it, maybe a subconscious move on my part stemming from irritation towards the blog’s owner.
I wish some of the people I’ve linked to would reciprocate and link here as well but, it doesn’t seem right to directly ask them to do so. It‘s an amazing dislpay of humility on my part considering all the other ways I can be brazen about promotion.
One of the few people who does link back to me is Cherry Bomb. Cherry is someone whose blog I have read over the years and through her blog I have found a bunch of other blogs I read regularly. She is a burlesque dancer and a good writer too. Recently, she wrote something and gave a reading of it at RKB’s In The Flesh series. She posted the text only to later take it down due either to second thoughts or backlash over what she had written.
It’s a boldly personal piece she wrote though and I found a link to the reading she gave of it. She was wonderful! Take a look for yourself:
No comments:
Post a Comment